Product teams partner with software development teams or consultant organizations that choose a software development process to create and implement solutions. These processes feed the question of what is the most effective QA approach. Let us discuss the three most popular worlds in selecting a Software Development Lifecycle, or SDLC: Waterfall, Agile, and Extreme Programming […]
Search Article text
Most Recent Articles
- SQA Best Practices to Implement Now
- Performance Testing Definitions
- Rebuilding Your Agile QA Strategy and Plan
- Agile Delivery Management: Six Base Principles
- OpenTestCenter: Proposing an open source Test and Defect Management database
- Defects vs. Bugs; Are They Different?
- Applying QA to Waterfall Development: Wait, what?
- Defining Quality-Driven Development (QDD)
- Mentorship in QA and Software Development
- QA as a Change Agent in Defect Prevention in Agile Development
- Agile Scrum QA as a Resilient System
- How to Build a Software QA Process in Two Minutes
- When To Hire A QA Manager
- What does QA do?
- How is QA different for Waterfall, Agile, and XP?
- Why is my Agile Staffing Model Failing?
- Learning and Adjusting to Change
- Performance Testing: Where to Begin?
- Best Paper Award Announced January 31, 2014
- Future Trends in Quality Assurance in Higher Education January 31, 2014
- Cash It In November 21, 2013
- Three Organizations Receive 2013 Baldrige Award November 13, 2013
- High Grad Rate Result of Focused Improvements in State of Kentucky September 23, 2013